Fans of the casual game had plenty to be happy about in the past few months thanks to several new games getting released for Android. If you have played all the more recent casual games and you’re looking for something new to sink your teeth into, you may want to check out a brand new game that has been made available today on the Google Play Store. The new game is called Scrubby Dubby Saga, and it’s been developed by King, the creator of the Candy Crush franchise and Farm Heroes Saga.
Here’s a quick look at the features of the game, which you can play on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and above:
– Join Dixie Duck on her amazing adventure
– A new match 3 with a twist! Slide lines of soap in challenging puzzles!
– Match the soaps to clear the foam!
– Free your friends in a brand new mode!
– Play with friends to see who can get the highest score
– Create boosters and tap them to release their power
– Easy to play and challenging to master!
– Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Scrubby Dubby Saga is now available to download on the Google Play Store. The game is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can also download Scrubby Dubby Saga apk file from the source link given below, then install it directly on your Android device.
The game has been updated. Here’s what’s new in Scrubby Dubby Saga 1.8.0:
– Enhanced boards – wider, fresher!
– Improved goals – there’s no chance you can miss them!
– Revamped help features and tutorials – helpful, isn’t it?
– Missions – so you think you’re a Soap star? Let’s see!
– Polishing and bug fixes – our plumber friend came over to fix the pipes.