Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H recently updated to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. If you yet to update then visit here: G530HXXU2BOK3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware For Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H – How To Guide. So, if you updated your device to this latest firmware update then the next thing you looking for to root G530HXXU2BOK3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware running on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H. In this page we going to help you to root XXU2BOK3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware. Continue reading this tutorial.
A rooted device allow you to completely utilize the hardware resource as well as push the limitation that comes with stock firmware. Once rooted, you can access system files, can overclock/underclock CPU and GPU, can use various MOD as well as those apps that ask root access. However, once you root your device, your manufacturer warranty will be void. You can only regain it by following proper unroot process. You can learn more about benefits of rooting here: Benefits of Rooting Android Devices.
Before jumping into rooting of G530HXXU2BOK3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware, first we have to go through some pre-requisites.
Warning: This tutorial is only for Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Though root don’t erase internal memory data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Percentage on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. [Guide].
Note: This root method will trigger both Flash and Knox counter. Hence, your device warranty will be void.
How To Root G530HXXU2BOK3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop On Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H
- Download root file for G530HXXU2BOK3.
- Extract CF-Root zip file that you downloaded earlier from above link, you will get a .tar.md5, Odin3-v3.07.exe and few other files within extracted folder.
- Power off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down, Home and Power button together. A warning screen will come up; press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe (see Step 3) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly (only applicable Windows Vista and higher).
- Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” massage will appear in Odin’s message box. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Click the PDA Button, and select that CF-Auto-Root-fortuna3g-fortuna3gxx-smg530h.tar.md5 file that you get in Step 2.
- In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 7 & Step 8 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, your Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! You just rooted Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H running on G530HXXU2BOK3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware. To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store. You can now visit this Best Apps For Rooted Android Devices (Android Phones & Tablets). If you face any root issue then do this: Connect your device to internet then update SueperSU app binary. After that, open SueperSU again and turn off KNOX notification from there.
Incoming search terms:
- g530h 4g hack,zippy share teen Pati non root,cm13 g531,cm13 for smg530h 4 4 4,marshmallow zip file for G530H,galaxy grand prime g530h official game hacker apk,hack 4g in galaxy grandprime,j2 6 custom rom and gapps download for smg530h,j2 new custom rom and gapps download for smg530h,Cm 13 g531,marshowmellow sm-g531 cm13 zip file download,samsung grand prime g530h marshmallow update,samsung j200gddu2ap2 flash file,SM-G530H Gapps Rom,G531 Grand Prime Zip File Massmelo,g530h marshmallow zip,cm 13 Samsung galaxy grand prime 4G g531f zip file download,cm 13 untuk grand g530h,cm13 download for galaxy grand prime sm-g530h,cm13 for galaxy grand prime sm g530h,cm13 sm-g530h,custom rom grand prime g530h cm 13,download cm 13 for samsung galaxy grand prime g530h,download cm marshmallow buat hp grand prime g530h,CF-Auto-Root-fortuna3g-fortuna3gxx-smg530h zip,am g530h marshmallow zip