FarmVille: Tropic Escape is Zynga’s mobile excursion into the world of free-to-play farming, but with a tropical twist. It’s colorful, it’s charming, it’s full of crop growth. There’s a lot to learn here.
Never played a FarmVille game before? Forgotten everything you once knew about them? Never fear, for Gamezebo’s FarmVille: Tropic Escape Tips, Cheats and Strategies is here to help you get started. In no time at all, you’ll have a successful tropics based farm set up and thriving.
- At first, FarmVille: Tropic Escape can feel a little overwhelming because there’s so much you can do. Claw it back. Focus on one key thing – planting crops to harvest. A small patch of land is available to you straight away, enabling you to plant pineapples. Do so.
- While they’re growing, check some buildings out. Early on, you’ll be wanting to turn those pineapples into pineapple smoothies via the Tiki Bar. Pick up some coconuts from the nearby tree. Use pineapples to get a dolphin to fish for you. Not so hard, right?
- The same rules apply from now on. It’s simple stuff at heart.
- You want to keep busy, though. Every action has a timer connected to it. Always make sure each of your buildings or helpers is doing something. Your silo/storage area is pretty big at first, so it’s better to have too much than not enough.
- Running out of room because your harvests are going so well? It’s time to delve properly into guest orders.
- Progress in FarmVille: Tropic Escape is mostly split between guest orders and quests.
- Guest orders are the optional extra missions. It’s when you’re asked for a certain number of different items. Send them off via boat and in exchange you gain experience and money. This is the perfect way of using up surplus stock while still profiting significantly.
- Don’t go too crazy here until you’ve got a grip on your quests. Quests offer even better experience while also helping you progress in the loose story tied into FarmVille: Tropic Escape. You can gain some cool items along the way, too. They follow a similar structure to guest orders, so prioritize these initially.
- Occasionally, you’ll be given a quest that simply requires you to watch a video in exchange for a gem. This is tedious, but it’s worth doing.
- There are daily quests too which are trickier to complete, but reap better rewards. Once you feel more established while developing your farm, focus on these for big gains.
- Gems are important because they’re the premium currency here. Don’t waste them! You’re going to be tempted to use them to rush a timer in some way. You’ll be itching to hit the button to skip ahead somewhere. Don’t do it.
- Save those gems for important things like gaining extra slots when queuing up tasks for your buildings. This is so much more important, especially when you’re away from your phone for a while but you still want to achieve a lot.
- FarmVille: Tropic Escape isn’t just about feeding tourists tasty food and drinks. You can also send them to the Coral Reef to go snorkelling. The advantage here is that they can pick up special bonuses for you, all for the price of one very inexpensive pineapple smoothie.
- At its simplest, the Coral Reef is the only place to pick up crabs and these crabs are useful when completing other quests. Always have someone exploring wherever possible.
- Don’t forget the trade boat. It’s a great way to exchange surplus stock for a price that you can set yourself. Even better, if you’re doing quite well financially, you can also buy stock that you’re short on here. Don’t rely on it, but it can get you out of a jam sometimes.
- Check out the achievements bar often. It’ll reward you regularly for completing tasks you were going to do anyway such as collecting from dolphins often. You’ll earn gems this way, boosting your intake quite substantially over time.
The post FarmVille: Tropic Escape Tips, Cheats and Strategies appeared first on Gamezebo.