It’s been a while since the first sequel of Cut the Rope, the nice physics-based puzzle game developed by ZeptoLab, has been released on Android. Fans of the game had to wait for quite some time to continue the story following My Om Nom, but now it’s finally possible to see how things evolve in the story.
The new sequel of Cut the Rope is called Cut the Rope: Magic and takes players join Om Nom’s newest adventure and transform him into magical forms to help the lovable little monster recover candy stolen by an evil wizard. The game puts a fresh spin on Cut the Rope’s iconic physics puzzle gameplay, introducing more than 100 all-new magic-themed levels across a richly imagined, colorful world.
Here’s what’s new in Cut the Rope: Magic:
– A magical world with completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements
– Complex boss levels that will challenge your candy-crunching, rope-cutting skills
– 5 ways to transform Om Nom into magical creatures along his journey
– 100 all-new puzzles, with more coming soon
Cut the Rope is simple, fundamental and ingenious puzzles game for mobile. This new sequel has great new concepts that adds further depth to the series by introducing Om-Nom transforming-moving mechanics. If you don’t have time for long games, take a ride on cut the rope.
Cut the Rope: Magic is available for free download and play on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later. You can check it out on the Google Play Store now or download Cut the Rope: Magic apk file from the source link below.
Incoming search terms:
- apklover cut the rope magic,cut the rope magic lucky patcher